View Single Post
Old 05-03-2024, 08:42 PM   #24
Cootey
Absentminded Reader
Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Clara HD, Elipsa; Kindle Paperwhite 3 & 4; iOS eReader apps
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pen&Paper View Post
I did! Got it this afternoon. First impression is good. I will read later tonight. Pretty sure I will like it.
Mine arrived earlier today, too. I’ll put my thoughts about it in an appropriate thread, but overall I’m pleased with the color aspect.

Hopefully, anybody frustrated with the delay on this particular model will find our thread and do as some of us did and contact Kobo to shake things along.
Cootey is offline   Reply With Quote