View Single Post
Old 04-15-2016, 10:22 AM   #60
sakura-panda
Guru
sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2017 10.5" iPad Pro (Kobo, NOOK, Kindle, Google Play Books & Scribd)
I'd love a 9" screen, but since nobody (including Kobo) makes them, I'm sure I'm the only one. I'm happy with my Sony (it's one that was updated to access my Kobo library) and that is the only thing that would get me to upgrade.

I do most of my reading on my NOOK HD+ instead of any of my (three) e-ink readers just because the page is bigger. The only problem with it is that sometimes the screen times out before I've finished reading a page. I can increase the font size, but it counters my preference for having fewer page turns. An e-ink screen wouldn't do that to me.)
sakura-panda is offline   Reply With Quote