View Single Post
Old 04-15-2016, 09:37 AM   #59
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
Add me in for a lighted Kobo Mini but with a slim cover similar to the Sony PRS-350 instead of the aforementioned official one that makes it so bulky. Improved screen resolution on it too please.

I bought the Mini hoping it'd be better than the 350, instead they both sit gathering dust as I've ended up just taking my PW2 everywhere instead because its so much nicer to read on.
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote