View Single Post
Old 04-14-2016, 06:43 PM   #49
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosimo View Post
It feels like the perfect time for this. I hope our wish comes true!

Just no cover with the flappy-tab-thingy, though.
I have a Mini and I did something I almost never do, got the OEM cover. Which stinks. It turned a device smaller than my 350s (which is why I got it) to one larger and bulkier.

I shock myself by admitting that I'm jonesing for a new Kobo, one that would become either my purse Kobo or my nightstand Kobo, once the dust settled. I'm an easy sell, Kobo; toss me a bone.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote