View Single Post
Old 04-06-2024, 08:51 PM   #9
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
We're still waiting for a good idea of the weather for Monday. There is a strong possibility of clouds. My friends are shall we say a bit obsessed! They are talking now of driving Monday morning towards Montreal and possibly into the Eastern Townships (Sherbrooke) if Ontario is cloudy! I'm planning on staying back in Toronto and making do with our 99% totality.

Sent from my Pixel 7a using Tapatalk
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote