View Single Post
Old 04-04-2024, 10:18 AM   #1
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
2024 Solar Eclipse

With the rapidity approaching Solar Eclipse next Monday (April 8th) any plans from people to view it?

Here in Toronto the husband of the couple I'm staying with has for many years had a fascination with Astronomy; 35+ years ago we used to have fun using a large telescope (Celesteon I think) for night time viewing. (It was great at their cottage which had no large towns or cities polluting the night skies.)

Toronto is just outside the area for totality; I think we're meant to be 99.8%. Heading west, Niagara Falls is on the totality (and is expected to be extremely crowded). The couple's sister in-law lives east of Toronto in the Belleville area which is in the totality area.

Plans right now are to head down to Belleville Monday morning, and then depending on the forecast head further east.

Sent from my Pixel 7a using Tapatalk
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote