View Single Post
Old 02-21-2020, 02:43 PM   #43
sherman
Guru
sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Forma
Ahh.. That might explain some of the weirdness, and it's something I might need to fix. @NiLuJe I use button_scan in wait for content mode to exit USBMS mode. If KU exits without requiring a restart, that means that BS could be potentially still running when the (physical) USB is inserted. I think BS will wait for around 10 seconds before deciding it hasn't found the importing content screen and exits.

That could confuse things...

Methinks that bit of the shell script could use a little reworking.
sherman is offline   Reply With Quote