View Single Post
Old 01-08-2017, 11:13 AM   #3385
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorttimer1 View Post
Regarding Audible, I have a question. If I understand it correctly when you go to cancel and get the option of a free credit if you decide to stay people select that get their credit, and a book then cancel anyway. There are no problems in doing such? the reason I ask is I recently got into audiobooks while I hiked the Ice Age Trail which is approximately 1200 miles. Now my latest promo is about to expire so I plan to cancel and sign up for a new promo. But if I can squeeze an extra book out of them that would be welcome. I keep my membership until another promo comes along but the ones I buy, in addition to my credits, try to pick up the cheaper ones and use my credits for the high priced books.

Thanks
Sometimes they offer a credit, other times I've got up to $20 in "credits". If you get a book credit, you need to use it before canceling a second time. If you get the $$ type of credit, you can cancel right away and that stays on your account until used. So far, no problem canceling rather quickly after accepting an offer or signing back up for some of the other offers...
koland is offline   Reply With Quote