View Single Post
Old 12-30-2016, 06:33 PM   #3377
shorttimer1
Enthusiast
shorttimer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shorttimer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shorttimer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shorttimer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shorttimer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shorttimer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shorttimer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shorttimer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shorttimer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shorttimer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shorttimer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle KB X3 Kindle Fire HD 32GB
Thanks for the info. I used my last credit that was issued today and cancelled my Audible subscription. Then I signed up for the 3 months at $1.95/month using code NEWTRAVEL and it worked fine. So I get 3 months at $1.95 and if no more offers come along I will just keep it at $14.95/month until a new one does. I declined the free credit that was offered when I canceled.

Thanks all especially the ones that keep on top of all the offers out there.
shorttimer1 is offline   Reply With Quote