View Single Post
Old 05-03-2023, 02:19 AM   #11
dreambeat
Enthusiast
dreambeat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreambeat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreambeat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreambeat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreambeat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreambeat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreambeat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreambeat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreambeat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreambeat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreambeat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2, Kobos Mini & Libra 2.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacerated sky View Post
Hi, this is my first post, thank you for these instructions, they worked and my mini is now updated.
unfortunately however, my computer no longer recognises the device when i connect it, it was doing so perfectly well before so i assume its due to the update, is there anything i can do about this?
I had the same issue, and solved it by using a different cord and port on my computer. I think the Minis are just finicky sometimes. My other workaround was using a calibre remote connection via koreader, but that's just for adding books.
dreambeat is offline   Reply With Quote