View Single Post
Old 04-21-2024, 10:39 AM   #8134
Critteranne
Guru
Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I've read the first book in chronological order and it was not bad. Have you read any of Brian's books?
I'm wondering if I should get or avoid this Humble Bundle myself... I know many (most?) Frank Herbert fans loathe the Brian Herbert books. But some do seem to like them. (Maybe they see them as an extended universe rather than legit Dune books? Maybe they're just happy to read more books set in that universe?)

Are the Brian Herbert books the We! Do! Not! Talk! About! The Orangutan! of Dune fandom?
Critteranne is offline   Reply With Quote