View Single Post
Old 03-22-2024, 04:14 PM   #5987
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
Ever since Prolific finally unblocked my ISP (they have a stupid whitelist policy which locked me out for several years), I've had a bit more spare income for entertainment purposes.

Unfortunately, this means that the impulse purchases are a bit more - from January-March 2023, I bought 11 books. In January-March 2024, I bought 25.

Last edited by ownedbycats; 03-22-2024 at 04:20 PM.
ownedbycats is offline   Reply With Quote