View Single Post
Old 03-13-2024, 07:44 AM   #3
Bookstooge
Guru
Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 1st Gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
The Sage is notorious for its extremely poor battery life, so if you want the battery to last, I'd suggest the Libra 2.

Then again, there are several new Kobo models coming out this year. If you don't need a new reader urgently and right now, I'd wait a bit.
Thanks for that. Good to know about the Sage. I certainly can wait. But figured Kobo wasn't releasing anything new for another year or so (no idea why I thought that, but it was the thought in my brain)
Bookstooge is offline   Reply With Quote