View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 04:29 PM   #61
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlorenceArt View Post
Here are my tomatoes again, the photo from last night (when the sun was still shining, sigh). I promise I won't post a photo every day
Post them, the flash light will help them. What I do not like now is that the Bonne Maman jars don't let the extra water to run out. Next time you can use paper cups with small holes in the bottom.

Do show us daily or so progresses. They look like our babies. Smack! That's a kiss in cartoonese. For the tomatoes, of course.
beppe is offline   Reply With Quote