View Single Post
Old 08-28-2021, 03:55 PM   #43
Question Mark
Wizard
Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: More than I need, but not as many as I would like.
Quote:
Originally Posted by plusz View Post
I thought it was just a battery issue but now I'm puzzled. Maybe it's caused by the firmware update. Perhaps I should also try to wipe out the device and start from scratch.
Sounds very much like the battery issue which I was having with my Note Pro. Replaced the battery, and all is as it was. Didn't need to wipe the device and start anew.

Hopefully, your new battery just needed to recalibrate itself.
Question Mark is offline   Reply With Quote