View Single Post
Old 05-08-2016, 09:24 PM   #14
Hemmi
Grand Sorcerer
Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sonys, Nooks, Kobo Libra, Forma, Mini, Paperwhite
I consider ebooks a much better addiction than paper books. They take up no physical room in my home and I can delete them from my ereader and forget them if they're bad. Unlike a paper book where I used to regularly haul home boxes and then haul boxes of them out to Goodwill or the library booksale. Much less effort with an ebook.

I only buy books on sale or with a gift card. Freebies, I'll pick up if they sound interesting but I don't care if I read them or not. I never know what I'll be in the mood to read next, nothing better than having 300 books at my fingertips to choose from.
Hemmi is offline   Reply With Quote