View Single Post
Old 05-08-2016, 06:08 PM   #6
Historiann
Connoisseur
Historiann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Historiann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Historiann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Historiann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Historiann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Historiann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Historiann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Historiann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Historiann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Historiann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Historiann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by murg View Post
It's a sickness, I tell you, a sickness.
You'll get no argument from me on that point. In addition to being a sucker for books on sale, I keep buying because I have a fear of somehow being stranded without something to read. What happens if I'm stuck at home for a long period b/c of illness or some disaster that cuts me off from the outside world? Suppose I'm traveling and get stranded en route? Now, neither of these scenarios has ever come to pass nor is it likely to, but I always make sure my kindle is well-stocked. Before I acquired an e-reader, I bought paper books. My house is filled with them and I used to always have extras in my luggage when I traveled. Thank goodness that was in the days before airlines charged baggage fees and began enforcing weight limits.
Historiann is offline   Reply With Quote