View Single Post
Old 06-04-2014, 12:25 PM   #50
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by owly View Post
Just ordered from https://onyx-boox.com/ With a total of 195 euro to Sweden it's actually slightly cheaper than my Kobo Aura was.
Don't be so impatient

be aware that:
  • it is just a preorder. I am sure it will be hardly delivered before June 14th.
  • Regarding the price of 179EUR - in the scope of delivery there is no cover and no wall charger
  • Artatech (onyx-boox.com) offers just one year of warranty
  • Because of Ivona licence you have to expect some update lilmitations like in the past..
  • Because of Android OS you can easily use alternative TTS (like Acapela), which offers much more voices and languages in (your case 4 Swedish voices)

In our price of EUR 189 the scope of delivery contains additionally wall charger and original Onyx designed protective cover.
We offer two years of warranty.
I am taking part on development of alternative PDF Reader App, which will include much more functions and tools as regular preinstalled PDF Reader .
We ship to Sweden via UPS (2 days) EUR 9.44
Your final price would be EUR 198 in our store (including shipping)

Last edited by Booxtor; 06-10-2014 at 07:04 AM.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote