View Single Post
Old 01-09-2024, 06:42 AM   #9
leaston
Addict
leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
Thanks for the replies. I went in search of info on MTP and it does appear to have primarily been implemented for DRM and Linux adopted some extra safeguards around preventing database or file system corruption while using the protocol, hence my comment. Since that post I read more about it and now think it's a bad thing for an ereader, so I doubt the Scribe will by my first choice.

I will probably now wait and see what the two new Kobo models are. An 8" reader is not ideal for Manga and the Elipsa is probably the only larger one readily available in the UK right now.
leaston is offline   Reply With Quote