View Single Post
Old 01-08-2024, 08:30 AM   #3
leaston
Addict
leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
Thanks Quoth.

The MTP format would be better because my Forma database is constantly corrupting right now and MTP prevents this. However, being slower and not allowing access to the file system means it's a no from me. I had no idea the Scribe was built without mass storage access.

I'd prefer a higher dpi for the text in Manga, so the Elipsa is possibly not the best idea either.

I'm really torn as I wanted something bigger than my Forma and the Sage screen is the same size.
leaston is offline   Reply With Quote