View Single Post
Old 01-08-2024, 07:46 AM   #2
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
If your eyesight is good the 8″ Sage has more pixels than an Elipsa.
I was going to get a Scribe even though I already had an Elipsa and Sage, but the locked down nature, need to convert PDFs via Amazon and then the notes via Amazon put me off. Then they changed it from 'Mass Storage' to 'USB MTP' which makes for very slow directory listings and much less flexibility, esp. on Mac or Linux. I use Linux though used Windows for 20+ years.
The Kobo models don't need the Internet to work.
Elipsa is 227 dpi and Scribe is 300 dpi. Sage is 300 dpi and I use it the most. Hardly use Elipsa at all since getting Sage.
I had a reMarkable 10.3″ for a while but it was dreadful.

Last edited by Quoth; 01-08-2024 at 07:49 AM.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote