View Single Post
Old 01-07-2024, 06:48 PM   #1
leaston
Addict
leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
Scribe or Elipsa for Manga??

Hi,
Having read another thread here about this, the conclusion seems to be a 10.3" screen is needed to read Manga at the full size and without pillarboxing. So, assuming this is correct and because my experience reading Manga on my Forma could be better, I think either the Scribe or Elipsa 2E are contenders.

Have any of you experience with one or both for Manga please? Thoughts, criticisms, praise? Any info beyond what seems to be in just about every online review would be welcome
leaston is offline   Reply With Quote