Thread: Mostly open?
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2024, 11:27 AM   #7
Croptop
Groupie
Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Aura One, Pixel 8 Pro
I'll add my vote for a Kobo as well. For me, they're just the right mix. I have access to the Kobo bookstore for purchasing books, I can grab ebooks from my local library via Overdrive, and I can also convert and sideload books using Calibre.

I've had a number of Kobos over the years and have loved every one of them. None of them have died on me, I just fall victim to "gotta buy the new hotness" syndrome every few years or so.
Croptop is offline   Reply With Quote