View Single Post
Old 04-10-2024, 07:55 PM   #25
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleron Ives View Post
I said to delete the attachments, not the messages. By dating the photos, you'll be able to associate an external image with the e-mail it came from, and the mailbox itself will be small because it's only text now.
That might work with a few hundred photos; with thousands of them it would be far too clumsy and slow when you want to look something up in your old messages (as I often do). Not to mention I'd probably be dead before I managed to finish such a task.

Edit: I just counted all my emails with photos attached; there are 9844 of them.

Last edited by Sirtel; 04-10-2024 at 08:03 PM.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote