View Single Post
Old 01-20-2022, 02:24 PM   #5
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by hildea View Post
I like this theme a lot!

Would you also consider retellings of fairytales relevant for this theme, like Aster Glenn Gray's The Wolf and the Girl, Jim C. Hines' Princesses series, and T.Kingfisher's The Raven and the Reindeer?
The princess series sounds like good fit from the blurb and something I would vote for.

The raven and the reindeer fits the criteria. But personally, I'm not at all familiar with the original story.

As for The Wolf and the Girl, It mentions Little Red Riding Hood, but I don't really see the connection. Sounds like a marketing idea to try and sell more copies.

But I would always fall back to letting nominations and voting decide.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote