View Single Post
Old 09-16-2018, 10:39 PM   #53
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Ever since I got Windows 10 (shortly before the free upgrade from Win 7 period expired), whenever I shut down or restarted my ethernet connected desktop my TP-Link router would reset. This was irritating because other devices would lose connectivity for a few minutes while the router went through its power up song-and-dance routine.

This hasn't been happening since I upgraded to Win 10 1803 last week.

BR
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote