Thread: Clara 2E What power adapter for kobo?
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2024, 12:43 PM   #34
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by John F View Post
I have a lot more USB-A chargers then USB-C chargers. Out and about, I didn't notice any USB-C chargers. I take USB-A cables, please.
When out and about and I take my backup battery, the USB-C to USB-C cable comes with it. My phone and Kobo can be charged with it.

I used to take a USB-A to microUSB and had an adapter to gtom from MicroUSB to Lightning and MicroUSB to USB-C adapter. that worked to not have to take multiple cables.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote