View Single Post
Old 12-21-2022, 11:48 PM   #109
graycyn
Wizard
graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Kindle Oasis 2, Sony PRS-T2
And another copyright question!

Author/illustrator: Allen William Seaby (25 May 1867 – 28 July 1953)

Am I correct in believing his work would be MobileRead eligible by January 2024? Because I have a book by him, with tons of illustration. If eligible, I should cut and scan NOW because it'll take me *forever* to clean up that many illustrations! Beautiful artwork though!

No qualms about cutting to scan, it's a poor copy and has a torn out page/missing text, but I was able to borrow on Internet Archive for an hour and grab screenshots of the affected pages to get the missing text bits tonight.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
graycyn is offline   Reply With Quote