View Single Post
Old 04-18-2020, 10:56 AM   #38
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 10, Huawei M5 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelteazer View Post
I'm currently catching up on the two latest seasons of Grand Designs (UK) and I still need to watch the last episode of the first season of Line of Duty. Line of Duty is a very good series, but not for me I've decided. I'm not sure why, maybe it's too similar to other series.

After finishing Grand Designs and Line of Duty I'm going to start with Bosch. My plan for a classic film week didn't go anywhere, except digging out the DVDs. Maybe next week.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo1967 View Post
Is that the Bosch that's on Amazon Prime? I loved the books and thought that the series was actually really good.
And, by coincidence, I got an e-mail this morning telling me that series 6 of Bosch is now available on Amazon Prime.
Bilbo1967 is offline   Reply With Quote