View Single Post
Old 07-10-2016, 10:29 PM   #6
jgaiser
Omnivorous
jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Fire HD, Kindle 3, KPW1
Nearly done. Jack writing letters after
Spoiler:
capturing the Cacafuego
. Tried Patrick Tull again. Still doesn't work for me.

It's been a couple of years since I first read M&C. I don't think it's the best of the 9 I've read, but O'Brian has a way with words that just sucks me in to the story. I think I'm going to enjoy this reread.

I'm curious if anyone has seen the Master and Commander movie. While it mashes together a number of the books, I thought it was a very good movie. Well, except for Maturin.

Last edited by issybird; 07-10-2016 at 10:39 PM. Reason: Added spoiler tags.
jgaiser is offline   Reply With Quote