View Single Post
Old 10-18-2010, 04:30 PM   #59
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
As long as version isn't filled, I'll get "v0"...

there's something weird going on with that #version anyway, as I had it as floating point before. It refused to do anything with it then! Not even in a custom template...
Mea culpa. Float and integer custom columns don't work in save to disk templates. I will fix this for the next release.

I know the text types work, as do series types. Float and int now work (but not released). I need to check the other odd type: date.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote