View Single Post
Old 11-01-2019, 07:45 AM   #27
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: onyx boox poke 2 colour, kindle voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
ETA: Just a warning that as I've indicated with a couple of authors, many have multiple narration identities. So issybird likes Frederick Davidson, whereas I first met him as David Case. (Real name is David Frederick Case, he also narrated as Edward Raleigh). I usually call Wanda McCaddon "Donada Peters" because that's the first name I encountered her as. But she also narrated as Nadia May
Good points. So far I'm making one main entry for cases like this and pointing the alternates to that entry. As for choosing which to be main, I guess if I look them up I'll try to go with the one that seems their most-used or most-known name, but otherwise (and what I've done so far is) I'll probably just go with the name used by whoever posted first, or the name mostly used here if it tilts that way.

If anyone thinks the main entry for an aka narrator should be different from the one listed then just let me know and we'll work it out!
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote