View Single Post
Old 01-13-2016, 12:35 AM   #57
Synamon
Lunatic
Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite and Keyboard, Kobo Aura, iPad mini, iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by skinmaan View Post
I just got a notice of a new (albeit small) 2-for-1 sale over at Audible (here). This one features author Brandon Sanderson, which is good if you are a sci-fi fan. I'm torn on this one. I pretty well knew how I was going to spend the credits I've been hoarding, but this one actually tempts me. Gonna have to ponder this for a bit.

Enjoy!
skinmaan
Your audiobook bloodhound
Quote:
Originally Posted by skinmaan View Post
After much deliberation, I decided I could hold off on a Dr. Who book I was eyeing and got "Steelheart" and "Firefight." I listened to the free story Audible gave away a while back from the series and quite enjoyed it. The 2-for-1 option pushed me over the top.
Thanks for posting, I had the last credit from a cheap 3 month deal to use up this month and went for the same two audiobooks. Then I tried to cancel my subscription and Audible lured me back with a free audiobook. I'm weak.
Synamon is offline   Reply With Quote