View Single Post
Old 01-11-2016, 04:41 PM   #52
skinmaan
Wizard
skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: android tablet, Kindle KB
Quote:
Originally Posted by abqkjh View Post
I am a Listener Light, and this one actually came up for me. I haven't been able to access a 2 for 1 in a really long time.

Unfortunately, I already own all the Sanderson's I want so far - now if they had included Calamity, I would have been all over it (since I still have a previous book in the 2f1 cart).
After much deliberation, I decided I could hold off on a Dr. Who book I was eyeing and got "Steelheart" and "Firefight." I listened to the free story Audible gave away a while back from the series and quite enjoyed it. The 2-for-1 option pushed me over the top.
skinmaan is offline   Reply With Quote