View Single Post
Old 01-11-2016, 04:25 PM   #51
abqkjh
Zealot
abqkjh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abqkjh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abqkjh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abqkjh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abqkjh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abqkjh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abqkjh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abqkjh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abqkjh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abqkjh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abqkjh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto e5
Quote:
Originally Posted by skinmaan View Post
I just got a notice of a new (albeit small) 2-for-1 sale over at Audible (here). This one features author Brandon Sanderson, which is good if you are a sci-fi fan. I'm torn on this one. I pretty well knew how I was going to spend the credits I've been hoarding, but this one actually tempts me. Gonna have to ponder this for a bit.
I am a Listener Light, and this one actually came up for me. I haven't been able to access a 2 for 1 in a really long time.

Unfortunately, I already own all the Sanderson's I want so far - now if they had included Calamity, I would have been all over it (since I still have a previous book in the 2f1 cart).
abqkjh is offline   Reply With Quote