View Single Post
Old 01-08-2016, 01:00 PM   #47
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Quote:
Originally Posted by skinmaan View Post
Well, now I'm just confused. (And, I promise, this is my last word on the subject - we're about as far off of deals as I think I can wander by law.) I added up all of the Simon Prebble Holmes versions. (I have to use the Timson version of Casebook, as Tantor never produced it for the above reason.) They add up to just over 70 hours. How in the heck does Vance squeeze all 60 stories (56 shorts and 4 novels) into 56 hours? That's like, 25% faster than the other versions? I think Vance must have had to go All Alvin to make that work!
The Vance listing on audible has a user review which lists the contents, supposedly. You could compare and see if they really are ALL the short stories.
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote