View Single Post
Old 03-12-2024, 11:23 PM   #11
twowheels
Wizard
twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, iPad Pro 10", iPhone 15 Pro
I clicked other... with the answer being "very rarely". I'm not a re-reader, and I'm not one to keep tons of books on my device -- and I'm not too picky about the formatting.

I do occasionally set some custom book-specific CSS in KOReader, but that's temporary and goes away when I delete the book. An example of this was one of the Discworld books where every time there was a subject change I was confused because the paragraph breaks were only a few pixels wider than normal paragraph breaks, so I'd be a few sentences in or more before realizing the subject changed and would be confused -- so I set some custom CSS to put a horizontal line between the paragraphs when that happened (luckily it was a different paragraph style making it easy to do), which made the book MUCH easier to follow.
twowheels is offline   Reply With Quote