View Single Post
Old 03-12-2024, 10:31 PM   #6
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Any ebooks in my calibre library have been touched to clean up metadata and covers, remove text-align: justify from the CSS, set the default font size to 1em, corrected any errors found by epubcheck, etc. For most books, it takes a couple of minutes and make my reading experience more consistent and enjoyable. For the most part, much of the cleanup is done by saved search groups in Sigil since my attitude is that if a task has to be repeated, let the computer do it.

I will read a book without that touchup but I find it annoying since it makes it harder to immerse myself in the book.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote