View Single Post
Old 05-14-2016, 04:09 PM   #7
MarjaE
Guru
MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: multiple
PeterT:

I can save pages to Pocket, but it doesn't categorize the saved pages as "articles." I can change the recipe prefereces so the mminimum number of articles is 1, instead of 10, but it still wouldn't transfer that 1st saved page from Pocket to Calibre.

BetterRed:

I don't know which Firefox extension you're referring to, there are several, but when I load pages in translate, they look much like that example. And when I save as html, convert to epub in Calibre, and try to open the resulting epub, they trigger endless error messages which disable force-quit and force me to restart my computer. I have also had trouble converting badly-formatted html to epub in Calibre; in this case it doesn't produce any rather than producing a bad file. I have another tool to batch-convert to txt before converting to epub, which actually solves both problems, although of course it loses formatting and images.
MarjaE is offline   Reply With Quote