View Single Post
Old 05-08-2016, 08:06 PM   #4
MarjaE
Guru
MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: multiple
No. I thought Pocket was a tool to integrate Firefox with mobile devices. I see it does have a Mac App, so it's not just for mobile devices.

I don't see much about e-readers on its support site, so I think I'd need to configure a new Calibre library, choose Pocket as a source, and copy the Calibre files to my e-reader.

P.S. I'm not really sure how to set up a Save-to-Disk Template. I often include two or three items under genre, otherwise I'd organize by genre, then series, then author. I suppose I could cut each to one genre, and add a column for secondary genres.

Thank you both.

Last edited by MarjaE; 05-08-2016 at 08:15 PM.
MarjaE is offline   Reply With Quote