View Single Post
Old 10-16-2022, 10:40 AM   #8
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
I can recall returning only one book, years ago, because I hated it so much. I think there have been a couple of times when I purchased an Audible book by mistake on Amazon, and "returned" it before ever downloading.

Recently I contacted Audible about an Audible-published audiobook that was in terrible shape, with multiple instances of repeated lines. I didn't ask for a refund, but I kind of expected they'd offer me something, like a coupon or an additional credit. They replied with boilerplate.
Call customer service and give them specifics about the errors and insist on a refund (credit or cash). I've had them return the credit to my account even when I've had the book for years. An error isn't the same as 'not liking'.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote