View Single Post
Old 04-26-2024, 09:32 PM   #9
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysteryMan2 View Post
Not sure this is going to work for me as I keep my Calibre library on Dropbox.
Please move your library back to local storage. Using network attached storage for your library is asking to have problems. See I am getting errors with my calibre library on a networked drive/NAS? in the calibre FAQs.

The messages posted here about such errors generally start "I've kept my library on <NAS, storage service of your choice, whatever> for years and now my library will not mount or I can't see any books in it, etc.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote