View Single Post
Old 11-05-2023, 09:07 PM   #968
dunhill
Guru
dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: moon+ reader, kindle paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
I don't understand. What is the process column type? What is the status column type? Where does the result of the template go? What are the exact computation rules?
My status column is linked to goodreads and is updated with the goodreads sync plugin
What I am looking for is that if in that custom column that I have called #goodreadstags it says "Read" in another column where the reading process should appear, it tells me 100
The template should be in the custom column that depends on the result of #goodreadstags

I have tried
{#goodreadstags:'switch_if($ = 'Read', '100')'}
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	90
Size:	56.8 KB
ID:	204591  
dunhill is offline   Reply With Quote