View Single Post
Old 06-09-2011, 07:37 PM   #1
The Terminator
Retired
The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Optimus One (2.3), Nexus 7 (4.2)
Data charges for Wi-Fi

Just to make absolutely sure, the Wi-Fi on my LG Optimus One is free right? I'm using Koodo. One person at London drugs said that I would have to unlock my phone if I wanted free Wi-Fi? The next visit the more tech savy guy said Wi-Fi is free. The first guy had a Blackberry and said he had to un-lock it. So just so I don't have a huge bill at the end of the month, it's free right?

And if it makes any difference I do have a data plan, along with cell phone and text.
The Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote