View Single Post
Old 12-04-2023, 10:16 AM   #47
Fritomaster
Fritomaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fritomaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fritomaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fritomaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fritomaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fritomaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fritomaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fritomaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fritomaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fritomaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fritomaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EGegege
Quote:
Originally Posted by viceant View Post
Hoy does it manage zoom, is it fast enough? I fear reading magazines like Scientific American, where you have to zoom to images frequently in order to understand the text, will be still very slow

There ya go booted up a pdf.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPdrQ8h84Rg

TL : DR

Landscape mode + panning = usable in my opinion. Text size was fine for me.

Zooming in often - 6 seconds or so for each reflow (then panning is fine) but if you zoom in and out I would find it pretty annoying.

Last edited by Fritomaster; 12-04-2023 at 11:47 AM.
Fritomaster is offline   Reply With Quote