View Single Post
Old 03-17-2024, 08:11 PM   #2881
robinp
robinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedbycats View Post
The tiles no longer exist on modern firmwares:
OK, I see. Instead of the word "tiles" in my sentence, "things on the screen which are clutter/not interesting" would be better. Removing them would require access to the source code of the firmware, which is proprietary and hence not available?

And I assume the work by pgaskin does not cover this? I still haven't figured out how kobopatch works and what it can do, it's a little different to anything I've experienced before in coding/modding.

Last edited by robinp; 03-17-2024 at 08:14 PM.
robinp is offline   Reply With Quote