View Single Post
Old 04-30-2024, 09:56 AM   #87
NotSimone
Book Enjoyer
NotSimone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NotSimone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NotSimone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NotSimone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NotSimone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NotSimone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NotSimone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NotSimone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NotSimone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NotSimone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NotSimone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
It looks like Kobo 404's the previous edition once they update with a new one so I'm not too keen on using this as an identifier. If anyone comes up with a better one, then I'm happy to use that instead, or alternatively, remove the links entirely.

As an aside, has anyone else noticed Kobo searching getting much worse recently? It looks like the new store does something weird with cookies so search results are different from user to user and the ones without any cookies (like this extension) end up with particularly bad results. I've had to manually copy in the isbn for the last few I've tagged
NotSimone is offline   Reply With Quote