View Single Post
Old 11-01-2019, 09:54 AM   #34
silverraven
Guru
silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle 4NTB x 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by sun surfer View Post
Did you want to give a rating to these? You don't have to but if you do I'll include them.
I'd have to give them both 5 out of 5 or 10 out of 10 or 13 out of 13 or what ever the rating system is today!! They are both very good.
I only know two at are just awful. I've blanked their names out of my brain, I'll have to see if I can look them up later today.
This is a great thread, I'm getting lots of ideas for more books to listen to.
S
silverraven is offline   Reply With Quote