View Single Post
Old 03-04-2024, 09:24 AM   #129
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
One one solution would be to have an extra finger. I know some surgeons who would be happy to assist you.
Surgery to remove an extra finger is more common, though the condition isn't common in humans in most countries. More common in cats, who don't seem to care.

I had an Oasis v2, It seemed OK, easy to hold in either hand. Buttons could easily be used or ignored But inferior to similar Libra and Libra 2. I tested various Amazon and locally converted ebooks and decided it was no advantage for testing azw3 or buying Kindle ebooks compared to my PW3, so gave it away.
I find the 8" better than 7" for font my eyes/glasses/reading distance needs, so use the Sage rather than either Libra. I use the original Libra when totally reliable page turns are needed.

I'd imagine any replacement for the Oasis will have USB-C, buttons, Pen & Notes and be 8" now that the Kindle Basic is like a PW3 and the current PW is like an Oasis without buttons.

The 8" is better for notes than 10.3" but 10" or larger better for PDFs, Manga etc.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote