View Single Post
Old 04-21-2024, 02:52 AM   #10
gonzule
before sleep, read or TV?
gonzule began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by sublipri View Post
Try the binary I've attached. It works on my Glo with your example file. You'll need to provide the path to the SVG file as the first argument when you call it from the python script.
Hi, i finally managed some time to test this, after struggling with a lot of personal things!it works perfectly, and i was able to properly display the SVG after it was created by the script, so thank you so much!

Quick question re your binary. Does it support other fbink commands/options? I tried displaying the image using some parameters that work for mewith fbink, but they don't seemt to be recognised here:

fbink -c -f -i weather-script-output.png -g w=-1,h=-1 works ok, but neither of these other 2 seem to work

fbink-svg -c -f -i weather-script-output.svg -g w=-1,h=-1
or
fbink-svg weather-script-output.svg -c -f -i -g w=-1,h=-1

I need those extra parameters to force a complete refresh of the screen. I haveone of those screens that are VERY prone to ghosting effects, so I need a full refresh to be able toproperly see the image.

The workaround i'm using now is displaying a blank png using fbink and the desired parameters, and then using your binary to display the SVG.

Last edited by gonzule; 04-21-2024 at 06:44 AM.
gonzule is offline   Reply With Quote